Monday, January 4, 2010

Bluefly and Jinshan Gold

Bluefly (BFLY) and Jinshan Gold (JINFF) are two stocks that have doubled this year from their lows around March. Their price charts are mostly above their 50 day exponential moving averages. The charts also look like steady, gradual buying rather than a speculative buying frenzy that would turn into an exhaustion peak. I am buying both stocks tomorrow.

Bluefly is an online retailer that has defied the odds and has remained in business for at least a couple of years while I have been following them. I get regular emails about clothing sales from them. I can't say that the company will become another Amazon.com, but I think they will continue to grow and prosper. The only drawback is low trading volume, but this has been picking up lately.

As for Jinshan Gold, I have previously owned the stock, and I am buying it again tomorrow as I mentioned above. The company is based in China, and the Chinese like gold. As I find out more about the company's production, I will post additional news about them. I have been following them for years, long enough to believe in them, and I think the price of gold will also continue to rise.

I have their stock information links on ClusterGains.com along with other good stock picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment