Sunday, August 14, 2011

Best Stock To Buy

This is August 14, 2011. The Dow just went through one of the most volatile weeks of all time. It dropped more than 600 points on Monday, but it had recovered the losses by Friday.

In the meantime, ERX, Direxion's 3X Energy Bull, dropped below $40 per share at one point during the week. It had recovered to $47.89 by Friday. It is the best stock to buy right now because oil is still in great demand, and this situation will continue to exist since China and India need gas for all the cars their people are buying for the first time.

I own 148 shares of ERX in one of my stock trading accounts. That amounts to $7,088 currently invested in the stock. If ERX goes back to $85 per share, my 148 shares will be worth $12, 580. I expect the stock to reach $85 again in two months or less since the oil demand has not diminished. So, I will earn more than $5,500 in a short amount of time. Then, when the Dow falls again along with ERX, I will be a buyer again at these low levels. This is the way to win on Wall Street!


No comments:

Post a Comment